Designed for Faster Results – Suitable for Kids and Teens
Our stain-resistant aligners treat many dental problems like overbites and overcrowding! We invite you to call our Greensboro office (336) 738-3953 and schedule a consultation to learn how this treatment option can work for you.
Spark Clear Aligner System™
Spark’s TruGEN™ Aligners are designed for more comfortable and effective tooth movement. Trusted by orthodontists worldwide, Spark™ is clearer, more comfortable, and stains less. Comfortable and Discreet.
Before and After
Definition of Cosmetic Dentistry Terminology
- An allograft is a graft of tissue from a donor within the same species as the patient that is not a genetic relative.
- Alveolar Ridge
- The alveolar ridge is the bony ridge for one of the jaw ridges located on the roof of the mouth or on the bottom of the mouth.
- An autograft is a graft of tissue from one portion of an individual’s body to another.
- Bleachorexia is when people continue to abuse teeth whitening solutions without consulting professionals, causing significant damage to their enamel and gums in the process.
- Cap Splint
- A cap splint is a plastic or metallic device that professionals may use to treat mandible or maxillary fractures and cover crowns of teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance (though not necessarily the function) of a person’s teeth, gums and/or bite.
- Crown Lengthening
- Crown lengthening is a surgical procedure that increases the extent of a tooth structure for restorative or esthetic purposes.
- Dental Crown
- A crown is an artificial tooth, usually consisting of porcelain, which covers the top of the implant to provide people with an aesthetically pleasing and fully-functional tooth.
- Dentin Hypersensitivity
- Dentin hypersensitivity is when the enamel wears down on the tooth enough that the dentin faces exposure and will cause great levels of pain when a person applies pressure to the tooth or drinks hot/cold beverages.
- A dentist, also known as a dental surgeon, is a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases and conditions of the oral cavity.
Cosmetic dental care services aim to improve a person’s appearance and confidence by fixing aesthetic issues with the teeth and gums. However, cosmetic dentistry is not an officially recognized field in dentistry, so any dentist can call themselves a cosmetic dentist or perform cosmetic treatments. Therefore, finding someone with additional education and experience regarding cosmetic…
Looking to understand the difference between a dental inlay and a regular filling? Dental inlays are one of many restoration options that general dentists offer patients who are suffering from a damaged tooth. Another common option is a dental filling, which has varying characteristics but offers a similar outcome.Long ago, there were very limited options…
Looking for a cosmetic dentist? Enamel shaping is a great way to improve the shape of damaged, stained, or uneven teeth. If you are unfamiliar with enamel shaping, then learning more about it from an experienced cosmetic dentist can help you decide whether this treatment is worth pursuing.The primary role of a cosmetic dentist is…
Looking for a cosmetic dentist? A bright smile free from teeth stains often gives patients more confidence. Unfortunately, many over-the-counter whitening kits are not effective, dangerous to use, or the results do not last long. With professional teeth whitening from an experienced cosmetic dentist, patients can better ensure they get the long-lasting results they desire…